Everywhere you hear sad stories of people who can’t find a job, of the unemployment rate, how hard things are financially, yada, yada. The people who work for RRSA aren’t having those conversations. They are talking about their commissions, the next trip they are taking, which house to buy, you get the picture.
To get this blog started off right, nothing speaks louder than a real testimonial by a real employee. Below is just such a testimonial. As you read, think about that lifestyle you have only previously dreamed of, then contact us today!
“My name is Gordon Padgett and I have been employed by Roofing Restoration Services of America (RRSA) since 2005. When I first started with them I had zero construction knowledge about roofing, siding or gutters but that quickly changed. My first storm was in Minneapolis, Mn and my training began the very first day.
It was like no other job I had worked before and I was very nervous. The team of guys I started with were so helpful and each showed me the way. They taught me something different about how the business worked and what I would be doing. My nervousness switched to excitement, seeing and hearing the financial reward this industry provides. I had heard of get rich quick schemes but this was the real deal. I saw first- hand the money and lifestyle this job creates. It took me a few weeks to get going as with anything you have to crawl before you walk.
I started in Minnesota on August 28th of 2005 and by November 10th I had made $20,000 dollars. That’s 10 weeks at an average of $2,000 dollars a week and remember I was a rookie. At that point I knew i had found my new career. I knew nothing about the industry that first day, but I was driven to make a difference in my life. This job takes effort, communication and people skills. If you have those three things, then there is no doubt you will make more money than you can possibly imagine.
RRSA has been very good to me over the years. They have provided company parties at a resort in San Antonio, TX. A chartered fishing trip on the Ocean in New Jersey, they also rented a huge boat with a jet ski and ski boat, for us to cruise across a lake in Tennessee for 3 days. I have been to a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field courtesy of them. A Nascar race in Virginia which they took care of as well. The point I am trying to make is the company takes care of its employees and gives back constantly. All of these things are BONUSES added to the incredible amounts of money you earn just doing your job. I have also made some great friendships over the years and truly think of my RRSA fellow employees as family. I don’t know where I would be today if I had not made that decision in 2005 to try a new career.
Let’s talk about the travel end of the business. Remember I started in Minneapolis in 2005. Since then I have lived in 8 different states. We follow major catastrophes and we are willing to travel wherever Mother Nature causes damage and to whatever US area is in need of our services. This is my favorite part, besides the money of course. I grew up in a small town in Texas and before this job I had only been out of Texas once in my life. How many people can say they have truly seen and experienced this beautiful country of ours? This job will provide that! Not one day on the job is ever the same. I have been doing this almost a decade and I learn something new everyday and experience something new everyday.
The financial reward of any job is why we ultimately do it and the money you can make in this industry is incredible. RRSA has paid me on time every time since that very first pay check. This job is a six figure job if you put out the effort, show great communication and organization, and have the ability to talk. Plain and simple. No gimmicks, no games, just lots of money in your bank account. I look forward to seeing you in our office very soon!”
Roofing Restoration Services of America
Still looking for a “job?” Stop all that frustration and call today to set up an interview to get started in your new career. RRSA is looking for two things out of the gate–enthusiasm and dedication. We’ll handle the rest. Call Justin today!–
RRSA General Manager
- 70If you are tired of just getting by, of working in a job that feels like it's going nowhere, and are hungry for a wonderful lifestyle, if you want to finally own your life, take a minute to read the powerful testimonial from Justin Dowd, General Manager for RRSA below:…
- 59Good Sunday morning, Real Career US readers! It's a gorgeous day in Vero Beach, Florida. I just moved here from Texas a few weeks ago, to be closer to my grandchildren. I am so happy about that decision. It has been life changing already. So, what have you done lately…
- 56Good Wednesday morning, Real Career US readers! Lots of great stuff going on around the water cooler at RRSA in our Chicago location. We are on fire, selling roofs, making money, having fun, enjoying the weather, and living the good life. There is also a lot going on with this…
- 52Top of the Saturday morning to you, recent graduates, veterans and trainable people across the USA! RRSA wants You! We are currently working in Chicagoland and are especially hoping to find sales associates in this area, but we will hire you even if you are located somewhere else if you…
- 51When I built this blog, Real Career US, and began writing blog posts in February of this year, my main objective was to help Roofing and Restoration of America find new sales team members. That is still the focus of the blog, but sometimes, when you are a blogger, a…