Since today is Saturday let’s have a little fun, and one person who makes learning about selling roofs a lot of fun is Mike Coday. This article on his blog, Ok. I Knocked. Now What? is packed full of helpful information about door knocking when selling roofs and it is pretty darned funny too. I love the way he is so straight forward.
Here is one of his money making tips from the article: MONEY MAKING TIP: You’ll make a lot more money when you stop driving around neighborhoods like your truck door is welded shut. Get out and knock because your odds of making more money go way up.
- 72Here is a great video from Mike Coday that discusses how door knocking-door to door roofing sales-is changing.
- 70This is really a great video, with ONE of the best door-knocking tips. Also take a few minutes to read the comment section after the video, it is also informative.
- 69Enthusiasm is the energy and force that builds literal momentum of the human soul and mind--Bryant H. McGill
- 67Happy Hump Day, Real Career US readers! Today we are going to address a question I get asked all the time, How Much Does a Roofing Salesman Make? To answer this question in great detail, I'm turning the floor over to a long-time expert, Mike Coday. Mike owns the site…
- 64To get our RRSA salesmen pumped up after the long holiday weekend, here is an article from Forbes, Door to Door Selling as the First Step to Billions. Quite inspiring. This article is by Gillian Zoe Segal, the author of Getting There: A Book of Mentors. Before you shell out…